just a few pictures

This is Jason and George. They are some good helpers during language class and speak pretty great English!

Lushomo and me! We all love to chitange babies to us... it's so handy.

This is Nita and Ross Cochran. They are a mess- especially Nita!

This is Elias. He has a twin sister named Bester and they both live in Haven 1. They are some good little talkers! And this picture is slightly off... Elias seems to always have a smile on his face!

Today in Haven 3 for language class, we went on a safari! Each toddler got to wear the head lamp and go "find" the different animals. This is Christy... such a ham for the camera.

This is Lee. He says "bye" with such a southern accent... it's hilarious.

And this is Lee's twin sister, Linny. She is one happy girl!

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious smiles!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a graduate student working to become a Speech-Language Pathologist. I'm in love with my best friend, Jordan. I love cheese. I love elephants. I love reading.

    My Tweets

    Currently Reading

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Recent Comments