MOONBOW!

I have no words.

Tonight we went to Victoria Falls. Brilliant, God, brilliant. We saw the moonbow. We stood mere feet away from the drop off. We stuck our feet in the water. We got soaked running across a little bridge. I fell and almost slid down into the falls (okay, I wasn’t that close to it, but everyone else- ahem, Caroline- freaked out and all tried to grab me). We got even more soaked running back across the little bridge. We praised. I cannot put an accurate description of tonight into words. So here are a few pictures:

Ready to go!


First sighting of the moonbow! You can't really tell, but you could see colors!


Don't freak out, Mom, but we're about 20 feet from the drop off!


So amazing.


All of us that went across the bridge! We were DRENCHED. Totally worth it.

posted under , |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rach! i miss you i just wanted to comment on everything. im glad your having such a great time. love jordan

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you were able to see it! Tell Ian that I took my girls to the Memphis zoo today - we saw elephants, tigers, hippos, and all that jazz, but they are more than a little bit jealous that he's going to get to see those creatures "in real life." Ms. L.

Anonymous said...

Rach, this is Dad. That is so fantastic! I'm just thrilled that you are having such a great experience. Also, it wouldn't be Mom that freaked out by you standing close to the edge, that would be your afraid-of-heights Padge! Love you, girl!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Romans 12:2

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.

About Me

My photo
I'm a graduate student working to become a Speech-Language Pathologist. I'm in love with my best friend, Jordan. I love cheese. I love elephants. I love reading.

    My Tweets

    Currently Reading

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Recent Comments